New Zealand's only totally dedicated sports network.
Live coverage, specialist comment, and issues-driven sports talkback 24/7, Radio Sport is “everything to do with sport!”
Listeners are hungry for credible, informative, entertaining sports coverage and Radio Sport always delivers.
The typical Radio Sport listener:
• Sports Fan 30-49 male.
• Social & Active
• Business Decision Maker
• Upper Socio Economic Group
Radio Sport listeners come from all different backgrounds, professions, and trades, with one thing in common: sport. From beer to building projects, they’re discerning spenders with money, who can be otherwise hard to reach.
Radio Sport Facts
- #1 sport radio station
- 144,500 total listeners, with 73,200 of them aged between 25-54
- Unashamedly 76% male
- 106,800 listeners are in socio economic groups 1-3
- 79,500 listeners are homeowners
- 96,500 listeners are main income earners
- Average number of online streams on radiosport.co.nz increased to over 160,000 each month*
SOURCE: TNS New Zealand Commercial National Survey 1-2013, Cumulative Audience, All 10+ Mon-Sun 12mn-12mn, unless otherwise stated
* Nielsen Market Intelligence Q1 2013